Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Razor7 and my other peeps :) !

In my blog roll post, I got a comment about another blog/forum on which I participate: Razor7. So here's a shout-out to the site and its message board, a great place to discuss a range of topics from politics to gardening to popular culture.

Also, the forum's owner, Andre Coleman, is a published author. Since I am a budding writer, I think it's probably a good thing to promote my friends who are already published. A journalist by profession, Andre is also the author of two novels, A Liar's Tale and Blackbirds.

And while I'm at it, here's info on a few other friends. A friend from high school, TR Locke, is a former screen writer and now the author of I Followed My Bliss to Bankruptcy -- What I Wish I Knew Before I Moved to Hollywood.

A friend from high school and college, Sophfronia Scott, is a former writer for Time and People. She has published both a novel, All I Need to Get By, and a non-fiction work, Doing Business by the Book: How to Craft a Crowd-Pleasing Book and Attract More Clients and Speaking Engagements Than You Ever Thought Possible.

All are available at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment